Another delicious option is to omit the cocoa and add a 2 tablespoons of cinnamon instead. Or try substituting 1 tablespoon of lemon extract and the rind of 1 lemon for a bright, delicious citrus taste. However you make it, you're sure to enjoy it and your kids can have a great time mixing this up with you in minutes.
Here's how to whip up an amazing Crazy Cake:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Sift flour into a bowl, add other dry ingredients. Then mix in all wet ingredients.
3) Pour batter into a greased 8" cake pan, or muffin cups.
4) Bake 30-35 mins, and let cool before frosting and serving.