- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flower into a large mixing bowl, then add all other ingredients, mixing well to combine.
- Transfer batter to a greased 8x8 baking pan and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Cool well, cut and serve or freeze.